My holiday

   I want tell a story about my holiday in Java and Jakarta. In java we stayed in our family home. At that holiday maybe my age is 8 years old. We holiday in there for 1 week. 4 days in Mid Java and 3 days in Jakarta. At that time is long holiday after school. I went there with my parents, my sister, my brother, my uncle, and my aunt. We went there with a ship. We used ship because many of us wanted have experience travel with ship. At that time we got discount for ticket. At that time children who got rangking to 3 will get discount. Becasue my Brother, my Sister, and I got top 3, so we got many discount.
      When we wanted to go, we got a trouble. The trouble is we got delay for 1 day. Not only that, tomorrow we got delay for 2 hours again. In that ship we booked 2 bedroom. Each room have 4 bed and ac. At night My Uncle and I walked around. The wind is very strong and made me hard to walk. We went to cafe. My Uncle drank a coffee and I eat some snack. Our travel with ship is 1 day.
    In the morning, maybe at 10.00 am we have arrived in Surabaya harbour. We met my uncle who live in Surabaya. After that, he delivered us to train station. When we arrived there we farewell with he. Yes, we met only for delivered us to train station. After 1 hour, we have to travel again with train. We went night and arrived midnight. Because all of us are exhausted so, when we arrived at home we sleep fast. We stayed there just for 4 days. At there we just went to our family and Borobur.
    After 5 days we went to Jakarta with train. We went midnight and arrived at dawn. When we arrived there we went to our family house with taxi. After prayer subuh we just take a rest until 10.00 am. At noon we went to Monas. At there I went up the monas and I saw jakarta from up, it's beautiful. After that we went to seaworld. Before we went there we had lunch at first. At Seaworld I saw many of aquatic animal, that is very interesting. In there i saw a small pool with baby sharks inside it. We can touch them, but at that moment I afraid.
      When we arrived home I felt a little sick. Unfortunately, tomorrow I got sick. My Mom, My Sister, and My Aunt went to Tanah Abang. They went while bought a ticket. We went to home with plane. And, that moment is my first experience travelled with plane. Fortunately, when we back to home we didn't any trouble. Our trip from Jakarta to Banjarmasin is 1 hour. When we arrived at home I just take rest because I'm very tired.
   

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Medicine Plant Galangal